MedCenter 31-Day Pill Organizer Product Review
Hey, remember all those supplements you bought?
You know, the bottles of pills, capsules, and tablets that are hanging out in the dark abandoned corner of your pantry. Long ago, you gave up on trying to remember when to take them because, well, you've tried everything - alarms on your phone, putting them out in plain sight...everything. Now you don't even remember why you bought them to begin with - what the heck is ALA, anyway? But you can't throw them away - you spent good money on those suckers!
Sound familiar, or is it just me? Well, I refused to give up and throw them away. As a naturally fluffy endomorph, I need every single little shred of help I can get. I know that supplements like CLA, ALA, L-Carnitine, and BCAAs can really help me...but only if I can remember to take them!
I went to Amazon in search of answers. I was delighted when I found this monstrosity. I knew it was big and clunky, but if it would help me finally remember to take my supps, it would be worth every penny. So I ordered it.
Currently $36.03 on Amazon.
- You can allocate all your pills for an entire month in a matter of minutes.
- It has an easy color-coded system to remember which pill containers are ready to go and which ones are empty.
- I take a LOT of supplements, and it fits ALL of them!
- When I travel, I just grab the containers for when I'll be gone and throw them in my bag - SO easy!
- It's ugly. (Hey, I just calls it like I sees it.) ;-)
- The containers are difficult to open, but I believe they will loosen up some as I use them more. The upside of that is that if my youngest child somehow manages to get his hands on a pill box, I doubt he'll be able to open it.
- It's really big. But I'm so tired of buying supplements that I believe will help me, but forgetting to take them. I set this on a shelf in my bedroom so I see them and remember to take them, and they're out of reach of my children. Best part: it's working!
If you don't mind the very clinical, practical appearance of this organizer, I definitely recommend it. I take about 13 different supps and it only took me about half an hour (including interruptions by my children) to get everything done for the entire month. It was a huge load off my mind and I've only forgotten one dose since I got this. (Before I got this organizer, I missed...um...all the doses.)
Please comment below and let me know how you remember to take your supps!